I’ve been a fan of Rent the Runway (RTR) for a long time. So much so that I have come to rely on it for business dinners, galas, special events and even a meeting or two. My love for it and its convenience goes beyond pretty dresses.
Just look at this tuxedo-style jumpsuit that I wore to a gala I attended with H last Friday.
I loved this jumpsuit for a lot of reasons. It has pockets. It’s a jumpsuit and not a dress and it shined on its own and didn’t require me adding more accessories to it. I felt like I could throw it on and go. The next day I just bagged it up and sent it on its way. It was worn to a real estate gala but it wasn’t going to take up any real estate in my closet. BOOM!
- It’s fast and convenient. But you already knew that. You can rent for 4 days or 8. Once you wear it you just bag it up with its friend and send it back via UPS. No hassles. I like my dress to arrive the day before the event.
- It comes with the size up or size down option. Additionally, RTR now allows you to pick a replacement at no extra cost. If shipping has problems or your dress runs into bad weather or any other problems on its way to you, then RTR sends out the replacement you already picked out.
- The reviews are worth reading. With pictures included and the ability to see reviews on real women in your weight, height and cup size you can definitely get a feel for how the item will work for you.
- There are many price points. I’ve rented as low as $30 and as high as $150 but you can go even further.
- The filter options are fantastic. Choose your size, the dates you need the item, your zip code and price point. Filter by color, body shape, event and more.
Rent the Runway is just that easy and I’ll keep using it again and again. It saves me from the endless searching at stores and online. It saves me money and I always feel that I can go a little outside my comfort zone if I want to and wear designers I wouldn’t be able to on my own budget. That makes it fun time after time.