It is no secret that I adore nail polish. I read nail blogs. I pin nail art. My collection is ever expanding and yes, it actually does bring me joy. I love bringing home a new bottle, fresh from the store and can’t wait to slather it on my naked nail beds. That being said, there are a few that will be in heavy rotation this spring and summer. Here are the top five.
1. Primrose Hill by butter LONDON- a great take on the fuschia. Slapper by butter LONDON is another favorite of mine.
2. Braziliant by Essie works perfect for the tangerine trend. So does Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Tango Mango.
3. L’oreal Riche ‘Now You Sea Me’ or Estee Lauder’s Teal Topaz are great for turquoise blue options.
4. Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Color + Care in Linen. It’s the perfect choice for a neutral nail.
5. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in May. A pretty sophisicated pastel pink.
Also, zit nails. No, really. Look. You got to give her an ‘A’ for creativity.